Faculty Member: Günther Fink
The primary aim of the Caregiver-Reported Early Development Index (CREDI) project is to develop population-level measure of early childhood development for children from birth to age three. In doing so, we hope to provide a tool that allows us to quantify children’s skills and needs across countries with the ultimate objective of making more informed decisions regarding ECD policies and resource allocation. We also hope the CREDI tool will be a useful instrument to monitor progress in achieving global goals congruent with the post-2015 international development agenda. Description of RA Duties: The student will contribute to our group discussions about measurement, and will help program online versions of the CREDI tool in Qualtrics. The student will also help with the maintenance and additional programming of the project webpage.
- Ideal candidate has previous experience in html and/or Python coding
- Prior experience with software like WordPress is minimum requirement
- Must be a current Harvard College undergraduate
- If hired, student will participate in the IQSS URS program
- If not currently on Harvard payroll, are still in Boston/Cambridge area (so we can get you set up on Harvard payroll)
To apply, please send your C.V. to Professor Günther Fink at email@example.com.
This position is part of the Undergraduate Research Scholars Program (URS) in the Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University. If hired, students will participate in the IQSS URS program. Scholars must be current Harvard College undergraduates.