Faculty Member: Elizabeth Spelke
The Lab for Developmental Studies is seeking highly motivated and independent student researchers to assist with studies on representations of number, objects, and people. Responsibilities center around working on a project with a graduate student or postdoc mentor, and may include designing and running experiments in the lab, in parks and daycares, and online, recruiting participants, organizing and analyzing data, and writing manuscripts.
- Experience working with families and children
- Strong communication skills
- Capacity to work independently and in teams
- Coursework in psychology, neuroscience or cognitive science
- A keen interest in science and research!
- Commitment to work at least 2 consecutive semesters in the lab, at least 10 hr per week
Not required, but highly desirable:
- Prior research experience
- Coursework in statistics
- Technical skills (e.g. programming, Blender, Illustrator)
If you would like to apply, please email your resume directly to Bill Pepe at wpepe (at) g.harvard.edu.